Ways to Experience DIVE.IS
from $204.00
from $385.00
from $290.00
3,498 results
All reviews dry suit hot chocolate and cookies tectonic plates clear water silfra fissure snorkeling experience once in a lifetime continental plates entry point wool socks amazing experience glacier water explained everything midnight sun bucket list great guide national park
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Went scuba diving at Silfra in the morning while my two teenagers explored the view and falls. My guide, Ants, was very knowledgeable and walked us through the process and prepped us in our dry suits quickly and professionally. Yes, the water was cold, but totally doable, and I pretty much forgot about it after exploring the crevices, thanks to the incredible visibility. Had a blast! And the hot cocoa and biscuits (cookies in my neck of the woods) warmed me up enough for another dive after the surface interval, except my kids were too bored by then! Lol. Check one off the bucket list! A must-do for any diver looking to push their comfort level a little (because of the cold) while doing one of the most unique dives in the world!

Reviewed yesterday

Our group of 12 participated in the Silfra Snorkeling and Golden Circle Combo tour. Bart was our guide and he was excellent. He picked us up promptly at our hotel and was our lone guide for the entire day. He was very knowledgeable educating us on the various sites we visited that day. In addition he was a great in water instructor; he assisted us all getting in and out of our dry suits as well as on instructing us how to safely navigate through the Silfra. He took pictures for us with an under water camera. The rest of the crew from Dive.IS who assisted us getting into and out of the gear were very helpful as well; I believe Chris was the gentleman who helped us the most. I would highly recommend this tour and this company; and if you're lucky enough to have Bart as your instructor you're in for a good time. Thank you Bart for your assistance and expertise during our trip. We had a great time.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We went on a 1 day Snorkelling Silfra and Golden Circle Tour with Dive.IS and Deyan as our guide. I was so nervous about snorkeling in the cold. Deyan made me much less anxious about my first snorkeling experience. He made sure that all the gear and equipment fit each individual correctly. He pays close attention to details and I felt very safe the entire time while having fun. Deyan is hilarious and kept us laughing. He is very knowledgeable and told us fascinating facts about Iceland. The dive was fun and the visibility was unmatched. We are very grateful for an amazing and unique experience that we will never forget!! Thank you so much Deyan and Dive.IS!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had the best tour and guide, Bart. He was very informative and professional! Also a great sense of humor. Highly recommend this company and especially our tour guide BART!

Reviewed 2 days ago

My friends and I booked a tour in August and we were with GC. He was a very friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic instructor. The whole dive experience was wonderful! There were so many vibrant colours and we really took the time to explore. It was a very worthwhile experience and I highly recommend it with this company! We also got hot chocolate and cookies at the end, which was great because the water was so cold.

Reviewed 3 days ago

we had a one day silfra diving tour, that was soooo cold, but the diving tour was great. I am not a good swimmer, so a little bit tough in water. By the way, the water is pretty clean, taste like Evian.lol. I have to say our guide Rəmi was terrific, you would not regret go with him.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Our guide is Bart, also he is the driver and snorkeling instructor. He is very detail orientated and takes good care of everyone. We had a perfect experience. Will denfenly recommend for everyone.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This was my first snorkel experience ever! And it didn't disappoint. Nino was super chilled and made us feel comfortable. DIVE IS is the best company to use.

Nino you are amazing and deserve 10 STARS!!! (2 BEERS :)) - We had the best experience and you set the bar high, we love ICELAND! You are a talented professional with a passion for people! We laughed the entire 10 hours and seeing the Northern Lights on our way home was the perfect ending of our Saturday!

That Hot Choc and Cookies after the snorkel was heavenly!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

The meetup location was easy to spot with the instructions given on the confirmation paper. The view from the meet up location itself was so amazing and the weather was really good for us that day. We were greeted by Rami who happened to be our snorkel guide too. His humor and cheerfulness made us felt more comfortable getting into the cold water and start our tour. The wet suit provided by Dive.is definitely kept us warm throughout the trip. We totally enjoyed the snorkel trip and this is worth the money!!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Victoria was a great dive guide. She handled the two first time snorkelers with complete tact and empathy and helped out my partner and I as well. Overall a great experience with a very well run and organized dive operator. Victoria, thanks for making it fun!

1  Thank joansml