“Great fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of White River Rafting

White River Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: The Hvítá river is a beautiful and fun river about an hour from Reykjavík. For more than 20 years the RiverFun rafting trip has been Iceland´s most popular adventure activity.
Reykjavik, Iceland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

We went on this tour and it was great fun. The guides were brilliant and spot on from the safety to knowledge about the scenery. All clothes provided and this trip is easy enough for everyone. Definietly recommand.

2 Thank Kristín K

Bishop GA
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Immense fun and excitement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

My fellow traveler and I are over 70 so we liked doing something where everyone screamed now and then, but which was rated "easy." All specialized clothing was provided. I did not have a non-cotton long-sleeved shirt or sweater; they loaned me one. Guides were a hoot. After getting cold in the glacier water, we came back to a hot shower, sauna, and tasty soup/sandwiches.

3 Thank thirdsister70
fairfax station, virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“GREAT fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We liked most of the experience, our guide was fantastic (he was from Finland, I forgot his name but he was great), the one thing I would change would be the talk before you start-the safety speech, it really colored the experience for me, it scared me. I would have preferred to be realistically prepared not scared to death. Otherwise it was great fun and I would not miss this

1 Thank logicalmouse
London, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fab family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had a great afternoon. Rapids maybe tame for some but was fun and nothardwork. Kidslovedjumpingfromcliff and swimming in rapidsas well as racing and water fighting withtheother boats.everythingprovided. Nicetouch of showers sauna and hot drinks once we gotback. Wedidnot have BBQ but it looked and smelled good.

2 Thank Elmhurst_12
Lahti, Finland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What an amazing day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The rapids were only a category 2 but the view was worth it. You will find yourself floating through canyons carved out of the lava over thousands of years of water flowing from glaciers. It is a site to see.

Visited February 2012