“Best experience in Iceland”
Review of Scuba Iceland

Scuba Iceland
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Iceland is a 5 Star PADI Dive Center that specializes in dive and snorkel tours all around Iceland and in beautiful Silfra, Thingvellir.
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best experience in Iceland”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The scuba diving in Slifra was a best experience in Iceland. We had so much fun there and saw those lovely view. Before joining the tour, we thought of getting dry-suit lessons but Finni said it was okay. (He was very easy to communicate and replies were prompt) We had some difficulties regarding to buoyancy and for me, I've never done any dives for 4 years. I was bit nervous but the instructor Camille was very helpful and kind. She also helped my wife for many things and really would like to say thanks to her.

Anyway, it was the best icelandic memory for me.

2 Thank JHThomasLee

• Korean first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive i've ever done!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Had an absolutely amazing time doing this dive with Scuba Iceland.

I was supposed to be diving with Dive.is but they somehow messed up my booking. I phoned Scuba.IS the same day and they happily sorted me out. I was so happy as I'd been planning this dive for aaaages.

Camille was my dive guide. She did a great job helping me out, briefing me, and taking me around the dive site. She is a great diver!

This is by far the best dive I have ever done. Completely breathtaking. I didn't even notice the water temperature.

Here is a video from the dive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19aRsBTG2WI&feature=youtu.be

2 Thank MartinYoungmtb
Oslo, Norway
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Fantastic dive at Silfra”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Diving at Silfra is an out-of-this-world experience! The colors and formations are like the ones you could imagine to see on a different planet, and the water is so Clear that you have a feeling of flying instead of floating. Snorkling or diving: Both Things work at Silfra. Be careful to join the best diving Company: Scuba Iceland PADI Dive Center (www.scuba.is). Nena and Walter are great guides and a fantastic couple: Real Professionals who make you feel very safe, and also very helpfull. They make you feel as very special guests and make sure you have a good time. We were three dads and three sons (13 and 14 years old) With different diving experience. This is something for everyone, and the guides even make you forget how cold it really is! Thanks also to Finni who organized everything for us - all came through exactly to plan and above expectations!

2 Thank wilhelmm-norway
Stavanger, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“scuba.is - best dive school in Iceland”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our decision to dive in Silfra was made in very last minute. I sent email to scuba.is and after half an hour received reply and confirmation of booking.

Our dive instructor was great! Than you Miha! Although we are experienced divers we had little problems with buoyancy (it was because of dry suit) but both dives were anyways excellent. The visibility was amazing! The water is so clear you may think you are flying not swimming!

I absolutely recommend scuba.is over other diving schools in Iceland as with scuba.is you dive in smaller groups and by that you get to explore Silfra at its best!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Supermartyna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do for everyone”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

It was such amazing trip truly an unforgettable experience. All thanks and credit to Miha the instructor.
The water was like glass perfectly transparent . It was an out of the world experience like being in a totally alien environment
We have never had such a surreal experience while snorkeling ever before in our lives.

1 Thank Ayanka S