“Scuba iceland Rocks !!!”
Review of Scuba Iceland

Scuba Iceland
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Iceland is a 5 Star PADI Dive Center that specializes in dive and snorkel tours all around Iceland and in beautiful Silfra, Thingvellir.
Collingwood, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Scuba iceland Rocks !!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Wouter was an amazing scuba instructor. Scuba iceland was a great mop any to work with. They are very email savy and their professionalism was exceptional. I would definitely recommend using this company for any dives in Iceland. Great dive in Silfra. Ask Wouter to let you cliff dive after diving.

• Korean first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Silfra scuba”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

WOUTER IS THE BEST SCUBA INSTRUCTOR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! He is so nice and helpful and encouraging and supportive and really makes the entire experience super enjoyable and fun even though it can be cold and uncomfortabletable at times. If you do scuba in Iceland, ask for him because he is the best and not to mention super cute ;) he will show the best time. But seriously if you think I'm joking or exaggerating I'm really not.... He showed me and 4 other friends around for the day and told us so many facts about Iceland. Definitely do Scuba Iceland, it is an experience I will never forget and totally worth the time and money. Wow for Wouter just keep swimming!

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Scuba Iceland is hands down THE BEST!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I just got back from a fantastic Silfra dive with Nena and Scuba Iceland. She picked me up right on time at the hotel and we talked about the dive profile and all the pre-dive checklist items on the way to the sight. Once there, we walked to the ingress and egress points to go over the dive plan, then visually pointed at surface markers for just in case. The dive was of course amazing. Scuba Island made it better with very nice, leakproof and up to date gear (important in 2C water!). They are very well organized and true professionals. I would give them my highest possible endorsement and will certainly dive with them again. Great group of folks that love diving and the environment as deeply as you do for sure. Book 'um and you will not regret it!

Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“WOW! What a great experience!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Wally and Nena were our guides and they are lovely people. So patient and helpful with everyone.
My wife is a non-swimmer and they made her feel comfortable. The dry-suit they give you is very bouyant and the current takes you along so it's even great for people who can't swim.The water is so clear and the scenery is unlike anything you will see elsewhere.
We totally recommend including this tour on your Iceland itinerary for people of all fitness levels and comfort with water.

2 Thank TorontoNomads
Toronto, Canada
“snorkelling at Silfra, Pingvillir National Park, Iceland”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

THE most amazing experience, breathtaking and exilerating. Our guide, Nena from Scuba Iceland was outstanding. She made our experience all that much more enjoyable and i am recommending all my friends to seek her out and go with Scuba Iceland to snorkel or dive through the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia in the glacial run off.
Nena, you were great. Thanks.