“Excellent value and Service.”
Review of BusTravel Iceland

Grand Golden Circle Day Trip from Reykjavik
$79.90*
Golden Circle Afternoon Tour from Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: BusTravel Iceland is a youthful and ageless day tour operator, providing guided day tours from Reykjavik to the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland. More nature, more fun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We found them to be a great company. We booked a special offer package online that included airport tranfers, Golden Circle tour and Blue Lagoon tour.

Airport tranfers: A mini-bus was waiting in the carpark when we arrived and we were the only passengers booked on so left immediately! On the return transfer we were again the only passengers so we were picked up in a car, on time, no problems.

Blue Lagoon: The entry price was included in the offer which made it even more of a bargain! You can choose to do the BL on the way to/from the airport or as a separate trip. We did as a separate trip, being picked up about 9am - you can choose which bus you want to come back to town on as they run regularly. We left at 12.30, by which time the changing rooms were getting busy so I'd advise going early or later in the day, avoid the middle of the day.

Golden Circle: Full day trip - excellent day out. Netbus pick up slightly earlier than the big tours so arrives at the sights before the hordes which is good for both photographs and soaking up the atmosphere. On our tour was in a mini bus and there were only about 12 of us which made it feel like a small more personal tour. Our guide, Lens, was informative without being boring, telling us lots about the history of Iceland and the places we were passing. Lens also carried a small amount of bread for us to feed the Icelandic horses when we stopped by their field (tip - spoil the horses and wrap up some spare bread from your breakfast table if you take this tour!)

We would highly recommend Netbus tours, friendly, smaller groups, reliable and no problems! The Special Offer package is also excellent value. www.netbus.is

2  Thank dennis-n-minnie

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Used Netbus for transfers to and from the airport, the Golden Circle tour and a trip to the Blue Lagoon and they really were excellent. The guide for the Golden Tour was absolutely fantastic, keeping us entertained and sharing his passion for his country throughout the whole day. It was also nice to be on a smaller bus than many of the other tour operators. We found them to be very punctual and excellent value for money.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I gone to Reykjavik this week and stayed for 4 days in center plaza hotel which is really good (personally recommand). Anyway, people were all recommending me the big name such as Reykjavik Excursions which I did signed up for 2 tours from them too, HOWEVER, I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED. they were like leaving without checking everyone, I was waiting for the drivers with others ppl wiaitng for different company, reykjavik excursion didn't notice the absence ppl n just gone.

i also signed up for Netbus which I think I did a right choice. I booked a special service which is include (Golden Circle tour +the Blue Lagoon + airport pick up).

1. The pick up service were really good, my flight was delay for like an hour, but driver were waiting without showing any impeitent.

2. The tour guide for Golden circle was very amaused and humorous (really responsible person n check wether ppl were missing or absence). Also, he explained every attractions in details. He speaks decent english too!!

3. There's a number limited, instead of large group of people, NETBUS only have less than 20 person per car.

4. The bus was really clean with perfessional drive skills.

If I ever come here again, there s no doubt I will definitely Chose NETBUS again.and center hotel plaza

Reviewed December 18, 2011

My friend and I went to Reykjavik in November and stayed for 4 days. Our hotel was recommending us to use some big tour companies such as Reykjavik Excursions, but we decided to go for Netbus for more personal and affordable day tours (got the Netbus brochure from the airport), and we were glad with our choice. We used the Netbus for both the Golden Circle tour and the Blue Lagoon transportation. The tour guide for the Golden Circle tour was very professional and humorous. We learned some very interesting Icelandic legends and history along with the breathtaking views of Iceland. There were less than 10 people in our group, while the bigger companies had huge buses with some 50 people. My friend and I were extremely happy that we were always one step ahead of the bigger crowds! Don't let the bigger brand names fool you. Smaller companies have their advantages and can also offer great quality tours!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

The buses were clean and the drivers were safe. The guide for our golden circle tour was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company - bonus is they were one of the cheaper options too.

1  Thank Kristy A