“Fantastic Tour!”

Reykjavik Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reykjavik Excursions is the leading organizer of coach and bus tours in Iceland. A fully licensed tour operator and travel agent that offers day trips and guided tours, travelling all over the country since 1968. Our buses offer free wireless internet allowing you to share your experience right away.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 26, 2017

We did the Golden Circle tour and it was simply wonderful! We had driven the entire Ring Road and wanted a break from driving and could not be more pleased. The driver and tour guide were so entertaining-the driver is also a part time opera singer and he sang to us at the end of the tour! Great experience, great price. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (5,419)
All reviews
in 70 reviews
"gullfoss waterfall"
in 79 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Airplane from Italy ; then we got until harbour for excursion to Greenland with Fram , an Hurtigruten ship .

Reviewed December 25, 2017

We booked a bus through Reykjavik Excursions to take us to the Blue Lagoon (the bus company was recommended by the Blue Lagoon themselves). The bus was due between 6.30 and 7am, and we were at the bus stop at 6.25. No bus turned up, so we had to get the next one at 7.30. My kids were freezing cold. Not only that, but at the bus terminal we had to queue up to get another ticket and get on another coach to get to the Blue Lagoon. They seem really disorganized, expensive and unreliable.
Two Grays Line buses turned up while we were waiting and seemed so much more efficient. I'll be using them in future.

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank Sophie M
ReykjavikExcursions, Public Relations Manager at Reykjavik Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear traveler
Thank your for sharing your experience with us despite not being in our favour. Could you kindly send me an e-mail to feedback@re.is and inform me which date your were travelling to the Blue Lagooon, at which bus stop you were waiting at and eventually your booking reference as I would like to take a closer look at this and investigate what happened.
I do hope however that you had an overall enjoyable stay in Iceland.
All the best,
Helga Bryndís
___________________________________
Helga Bryndís Jónsdóttir
Quality, Environmental & Safety Control
Reykjavik Excursions

Reviewed December 25, 2017

I have a great experience with Flybus services. We took bus from Keflavik to Reykjavik Bsi bus. Recommend it