“Reykjavik Evening Tour”

$22.00*
Flybus Airport Shuttle between Keflavík Airport and Reykjavík City Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reykjavik Excursions is the leading organizer of coach and bus tours in Iceland. A fully licensed tour operator and travel agent that offers day trips and guided tours, travelling all over the country since 1968. Our buses offer free wireless internet allowing you to share your experience right away.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked the Evening Tour - Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellier privately online for our port time from a cruise stop in Reykjavik. Booking online was flawless and easy. We arranged a pick-up in town at a designated location and were dropped at the ship in the evening on time and happy. We had a great driver, a very knowledgeable guide, and we were amazed by Iceland and at all we got to see in the late evening summer daylight. We had one rainy day out of three. I was sad to have left my jacket and hat on the bus. The company went out of their way to identify, and then return the jacket to me in the US. So their service truly extended beyond my visit, which added a lot to my good feelings and great experience in Iceland. I would give them more than 5 stars if you would allow me!!

ReykjavikExcursions, Public Relations Manager at Reykjavik Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear George,
Thank you for your kind words towards our tours and services.
Highly appreciated and encourages us to continue to do our utmost and deliver the best customer service available at each time.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

There are better tour companies for sightseeing but FLYBUS operates frequent busses from Keflavik to Reykjavik and back (via Blue Lagoon, if you choose). The busses were always on hand and if you bought the upgrade package they would drop you at your hotel (buy the upgrade). The alternative was dropoff at a central bus station in the Stycks. If you are tired from a flight, you don't want the hassle.

1  Thank TomCarolyn H
ReykjavikExcursions, Public Relations Manager at Reykjavik Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello Tom,
Happy to read that you enjoyed your Flybus transfer with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had 4 tours incl. airport transport with this company. All in all a very positive experience. We felt that there was a big difference in the guide quality. One day we had a lovely guide with a great sense of humor and the following day a guide as dry as the dessert - the only dry thing on this otherwise very rainy day...

Dear Ove,
Thank you for your kind words towards our tours and services.
I would highly appreciate if you would send me an e-mail to feedback@re.is and inform me on which tour you were on and the date when travelling with the "dry" guide.
It would be very helpful as I am very keen on that Reykjavik Excursions provide the best service available at each time.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've booked 4 tours

The Wonders of Snæfellsnes
Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon
The Wonders of Reykjanes
The Golden Circle - evening tour

and the FlyBus to the airport with Reykjavik Excursion and I had really a great experience! All tours were full of stops in the main highlights and I had the change to visit all the places I had in my plans in the west and south of iceland. Departures were in perfect schedule and groups not too much big. Everything went fine during the travel and the time to visit attractions was enough ( even if every single place would need a full day to see all the beauty !! ). The drivers or guides provided a lot of information before to reach the attractions and many info about Iceland. Everyone was very kind, also at the information point at BSI.
The pickups at hotel a great service and really a plus!
FlyBus is a good solution from and to the airport, I arrived late in the night and outside the terminal there was a bus waiting for.
A full day tours with a lot of wonderful sights and refreshment stops, a good solution to visit many places outside Reykjavik with an affordable cost!
I would recommend RE to a friend visiting Iceland!
Many Many Thanks to Reykjavik Excursions for the great experience in this wonderful wonderful Country!

Dear Roberto,
On behalf of Reykjavik Excursions I would like to thank you for your very kind words towards our tours, staff and services. I will certainly pass this on within the company.
Compliments do encourage us to continue our good work.
Happy that you left the island with many beautiful memories.
Maybe you will return one day and join some of our other tours.
MANY THANKS AGAIN.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We wanted to see as much of the general Reykjavik area as possible in a 1.5 day stay.

One priority was to see the city and its surroundings. So we booked a coach tour lasting 2.5 hours which gave us a panoramic view of the immediate city including the harbor, residential areas, downtown Reykjavik. sports and recreational sites, The Pearl, The Cathedral and outdoor geothermal pools.

Afterwards we walked the city streets.

It was extremely worthwhile and we have included general scenic pictures of this pristine city to provide some insight as to the area.

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for your friendly words towards our city tour.
Hope you will return one day and join some of our other tours.