Tripadvisor

from $171.55
from $179.71
from $171.55
More Info
All reviews reykjanes peninsula walking tour treasure hunt cinnamon buns fun trip small group fermented shark great tour unique experience tour guide hot chocolate northern lights van glymur company land journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to admit that me my husband were a little bit doubtful when we were recommended this tour by our hotel because of the price. They told us they were the best and we would not regret it.
Its true, we do not regret it! Thanks a lot for booking the tour dear hotel midgardur staff and thanks a lot Reykjavik Outventure for the day

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reykjavik Outventure has Christian! Christian made a perfect day, absolutely 3 time perfect. We really enjoyed a day with him. This was a small group of 9 people, which is the ideal size to travel with. We have been spoiled for life. This is the way we will travel in the future. Thanks! thanks again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read really good reviews about this particular northern light trip and it was more expensive wasn’t that impressed , felt like the tour Gide tried to convince us we had seen the lights and I honestly didn’t see I thing which I get can never be guaranteed, but it just seemed very fake and staged with him banging on the van windows telling us they were here , I’d have rather just have returned probably a little disappointed then been told I’d seen something I really had not , just seemed it was like a part he played regular.hot choc and the bun was nothing more then a average coffee shop standard nothing special , the group we went with were very nice people and they made the night .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I had a great time on this tour. Fee, our tour guide was brilliant. We got to see some amazing scenery, and then ended a pretty long day with a nice soak in the secret lagoon.

The only downside to this tour was the farm tour, while the farm itself was great, they ran out of the vegetable soup, and as we did not eat beef, this was not great. The farm did substitute with a salad, and while it was okay, it was not ideal with two 8 year olds. This is not really the tour operators fault, and this would not stop me from booking with Reykjavik Outventure again in the future.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank RakeshPatel913
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tour was fantastic, and the tour guide, Jacob, was excellent. Jacob, was funny, engaging and very knowledgeable. He kept everyone entertained throughout the tour, while showing us some of the most amazing views we have ever seen. The small tour was great for us as a family as we were less restricted to keeping to very rigid times. We have two 8 year old daughters. Our favourite stop was the glacier which we saw by the evening light. Absolutely amazing.
The tour ended with a lovely meal at the Viking House.

I would recommend Reykjavik Outventure as a tour operator to anyone. We had a fantastic time on this tour and the Golden Circle with Secret Lagoon tour with them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction