TripAdvisor
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Snaeland Travel
from $73.79
More Info
All reviews airport transfer blue lagoon courteous driver driver waiting highly recommend this service reliable service easy ride return journey after midnight interesting tour road conditions northern lights the bus informative guide golden circle tour snow and ice always on time
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019

This tour is nonstop eye candy. The destinations themselves are any photographer's dream, and witnessing an active geyser was a rare treat that I will always remember. Downtown in the bus doesn't even feel like a break, because the Icelandic landscape you see during the entire trip is dramatic, dynamic, and mind-blowingly gorgeous. However, Marielle was a spectacular guide, and it is she who really made the tour truly exceptional. She was remarkably knowledgeable, told great jokes, and knew exactly how much to talk and how much to let us enjoy the scenery in silence. However, her strength really shines in that you can tell she genuinely cares about your experience. She goes above and beyond to see that you not only have a smooth trip, but that you have an unforgettable adventure. She helped a member of our group who had left his medication at home, and also made sure that everyone in the group got to know one another and become friends with clever ice breakers. Really, it was Marielle that made the tour great.

Date of experience: July 2019
Carlos P, Public Relations Manager at Snaeland Travel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

As we had a group of 12 and had private tours as part of our holiday package, we were taken round in a mini bus. Bjorn, our guide and driver, was always on time and couldn't be more informative/helpful - we couldn't believe the knowledge he had. The Golden Circle Tour packs much of what the area has to offer in to a day. The Reykjanes peninsula was also an interesting tour from a geographical perspective. The transfers we had with the company to and from the airport were hassle free also. All in all we had a great experience with the company and I would recommend the golden circle tour.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank ocunliffe03

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed our services.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Perfectly on time and we had the same driver both ways, which was nice. Really friendly driver who gave us plenty of local information without being over the top. Good sense of humour so made the 45 min trip very pleasant indeed. Plenty of room for passangers and luggage.

Date of experience: June 2019
Carlos P, Public Relations Manager at Snaeland Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy you enjoyed our service and hope we can welcome you back in Iceland some time.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

We booked shuttle service from the Enterprise Car Rental to our apartment in Reykjavik and then the return from the apartment to the Aurora Star Hotel. Everyone was so helpful at Snaeland Travel via email prior to me ever leaving the US. very professional. The day before I left for Iceland I got an email telling me that the bus stop I had picked for a pick up was closed and and they wanted another pick-up point for me. Both drivers were on time, Had our name and picked us up exactly where I had asked them to.Vehicle we were picked up in was clean and handled all our luggage. Exactly what I needed so I didn't have to worry or stress out. Thanks Snealand Travel. I really appreciated your services. I highly recommend this service vs the bus, specially if you want to be picked up at just a different location.

Date of experience: May 2019
Carlos P, Public Relations Manager at Snaeland Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed the services and hope to welcome you back in Iceland some day.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We ordered a private airport shuttle for our first time visit to Iceland. Not only was our driver accommodating but was super informative. This service is out of this world. We were super comfortable and the ride was so wonderful. Vidir Kristjannsson was our driver to and from the airport. When leaving he took the time to tell us about so many things that we were wanting to know about Iceland. I can’t tell you how nice it was to have a private driver and one that was so kind. Thank you Snaeland Travel for the amazing service, we will be coming back!

Date of experience: May 2019
Carlos P, Public Relations Manager at Snaeland Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Sunnileo,

We are very happy to read that you were so happy with our services. We will forward your kind words to Viðir.