All reviews car rental last night stunning house close to the airport stayed here blue lagoon half the cost next morning perfect stay tea and coffee guest house is nice room cab ride an early flight leave early keflavik airport short drive
Reviewed May 28, 2016

We're so glad to have stayed at Ace on our last night in Iceland. (They had us at Ace Annex, the house right next door at Vallaras 19, which has two guest rooms sharing one large beautiful bathroom.) The place was new, modern, clean, and spacious, and they had a little self-serve area with espresso coffee, tea, and cookies (and even apples), and a small refrigerator and a microwave. It was everything we needed after our long trip. It was relatively easy to find, and very close to the airport. Very relaxing and comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night. Our flight arrived late around midnight and they were so accommodating and had no problems with us getting in so late. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and about $25 USD (cabs are expensive in Iceland). But the guesthouse was worth it! Very inexpensive for what you receive. Clean rooms, clean bathroom, lovely couple who owns it, coffee and a light breakfast. I also bought a hand made wool beanie from the owner. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Coming from Australia in May I had pre organised a 4x4 Suzuki Jimny for the week roadtrip down the south coast. My ride was there waiting when I got off the plane, quick inspection of the car and I was away!
These guys couldn't have been any nicer! Great small family run Buissness with really competitive prices
The car got me through snow & gravel roads.. Little small so wouldn't want anymore than 2 people in the car!
Would probably recommend getting the biggest 4x4 your budget could afford as it felt a little unstable in high winds, but all up I would definitely recommend ACE to anyone thinking of heading to Iceland!
Will definitely return

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Ace before our flight out of Keflavik. Doddi and his wife were so welcoming, the room was comfy and warm and the place, including the bathroom was spotless. It was excellent value for money (especially in Iceland!). Also, free coffee and tea! Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

Really clean, well equipped and modern guesthouse within minutes of the airport. Good prices, free coffee and snacks ad well as very fast internet. Doddi was very friendly and helpful. Thoroughly recommended. Good views over the sea to the north.