Basic Hotel, rooms comfy and clean with free Internet. Only had breakfast which was fairly good. Dinner down the street at Rain Resturant. Gym is non existent, Sauna is actually steam room which you have to turn on and off, takes 20 minutes to warm up. Hotel is only 10 minutes to Keflavik airport and the price is excellent at about US$80/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The management and staff at Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport extend a warm welcome to you and stand ready to make your time in Keflavik and the Reykjanes peninsula unforgettable.• 5 min. from the Keflavik International Airport • 4-star accommodation • Popular local restaurant: VOCAL • Bar & Café • 77 rooms- Standard / Superior / Suite • Free heated indoor parking • Wireless Internet • Art gallery featuring Icelandic artists • Located in Keflavik's city center • 15-min. drive to the Blue Lagoon • 2-minute walk to the sea • Walk to bars, clubs & restaurants • Free Transport to Keflavík Airport for our hotel guests every 30 minutes between 05.00am and 08.00am and one trip at 12.00pm. • Please confirm this option with reception before arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Flughotel Keflavík
- Icelandair Flughotel Hotel Keflavík