This was my first stay at the Icelandair hotel in Keflavik. In comparison to some other hotels in Keflavik (near the international airport), this one seems overpriced. There are better hotels to be had in Keflavik for a more reasonable price. My teenage kids and I stayed in two rooms with connecting doors. The beds were comfortable and we slept quite well. There was no noise whatsoever and everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good. What struck us, though, was the lack of smiles. The staff were polite, but they never went out of their way and they never smiled! If you get a good deal at this hotel, book it. Otherwise, it might be a good idea to explore other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The management and staff at Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport extend a warm welcome to you and stand ready to make your time in Keflavik and the Reykjanes peninsula unforgettable.• 5 min. from the Keflavik International Airport • 4-star accommodation • Popular local restaurant: VOCAL • Bar & Café • 77 rooms- Standard / Superior / Suite • Free heated indoor parking • Wireless Internet • Art gallery featuring Icelandic artists • Located in Keflavik's city center • 15-min. drive to the Blue Lagoon • 2-minute walk to the sea • Walk to bars, clubs & restaurants • Free Transport to Keflavík Airport for our hotel guests every 30 minutes between 05.00am and 08.00am and one trip at 12.00pm. • Please confirm this option with reception before arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Flughotel Keflavík
- Icelandair Flughotel Hotel Keflavík