Hotel Berg
$91
Hotel Vogar(Vogar)(Great Value!)
$140
Airport Inn(Keflavik)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssmall harbourblue lagoonclose to the airportfishing boatsliving roomnorthern lightslast nightmake your own wafflessitting areaporridgenice restauranthot tubkeflavik airportkaffi duustea and coffeean early flighthot drinks
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night after the evening arrival of our flight from the UK. The owner collected us from the airport and the hotel is located a few minutes drive away on the edge of a small town. The town itself has a few small bars and restaurants, so good for a night. It's a small hotel with a few rooms and lounge areas and a breakfast room. The rooms are comfortable and some overlook the water, ours did not. The next morning they helpfully arranged a hire car and we were off.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

we were moved here beacuse the hotel we had reserved was overbooked. This was a great move. what a nice hotel! Clean and stylish. I had a modern suite with a loft. nice stereo and tv. great bathrooms. Breakfast was wonderful. would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We chose Hotel Berg viewing the great reviews online at Tripadvisor.

The hotel did not disappoint in some ways. The location, the view, the staff and the service were great.

However, this may not meet the conveniences of a traveller who is spoilt by the facilities of a full service hotel like the neighbouring Hotel Keflavik.

Facilities like laundry, room service, etc. are not available here as this place is not full service. A buffet with limited choice is what you have for breakfast.

Since I would like a full service hotel,for all those spoilt by full service like me, I would suggest the neighbouring Hotel Keflavik instead.

For whatever is available here, it is a great hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank prjayachandran
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Very very welcoming! Rooms a modern chic look and very very clean. Safe, Tv, toiletries and lovely view. Tea/coffee help yourself in the lounge, which looks very traditional and again very clean. Staff were so helpful when I asked about advice on trips. I used this as a hotel close to airport for early flight back but I would have stayed here the full duration.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our first time visiting Iceland and it was my friends 50th Birthday and my Birthday. we were also there for valentines day. We had booked a 7 days holiday. When we got to Reykjavik airport and phoned the Hotel and within ten minutes the owner of the hotel picked us up. I was disappointed there was no snow :-( that's just right for us as we left the snow at home in England lol. On the way to the hotel the owner was friendly and gave us some local information and recommendations on where to eat and visit. When we got to the hotel it was early afternoon and received a warm welcome by Mrs Berg & Thomas the dog :-). Mrs Berg showed us around and there was cake, biscuits, tea and coffee for us to help ourselves to. The hotel smelt lovely and it was set out with a homely feel. When we got to our rooms we were more than happy with the layout. The beds were very comfortable and the room was tastefully done. I can honestly say there was nothing negative about the room. The next day we got up for breakfast and was very pleasantly surprised. There was a choice of lovely breads, Ham's,cheeses, salmon and eggs. There was fruit, jams, orange and apple juice. Tea,coffee and hot chocolate. There was also a waffle maker also help-yourself :-) lovely stuff. You could eat as much or as less as you liked. The one thing I really liked was the relaxed atmosphere, no rushing to clear breakfast away at 10.00. Thank you for that. We hired a car for 4 days and the gentle man who delivered the car was great and very helpful. We had uses of the hotel's iPad and binoculars which came in very helpful. Iceland did not disappoint. We were lucky to have 4 clear nights to see the Northern lights :-) 3 of them where right out side the hotel on the hill. It was beautiful I will never forget it. So I would like to thank the owners of the Hotel Berg and your family for making our holiday to Iceland a memorable one. X

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple