“Comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nupan Deluxe

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Nupan Deluxe
Ranked #10 of 19 Keflavik B&B and Inns
Keflavik, Iceland
“Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ooohh what shall I say About A10,,spotless clean, friendly atmosphere, The way they make the beds is just welcoming, Break fast is Delicious. The staff are so caring and friendly. situated on a very good Location. Do not miss this place, when in Iceland

Room Tip: I loved my Room Upstairs
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 7992012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked one night here just a few hours before we arrived and were luckily able to be accommodated. The price was great as we took a small room. The room was clean and fine for two of us. We shared a bathroom - also kept clean

Breakfast was not self-service as others users have said but it was very nice and fresh.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Spent my first night in Iceland at the A10. Staying in Keflavik is perfect for exploring the Reykjanes Peninsula after arriving in Iceland.
The A10 is very clean & well kept. Comfortable beds, excellent service, and close the airport. The breakfast was excellent. At breakfast I met the owners (and their adorable jumping dog) and realized that I was the only guest staying the night before. I was VERY impressed that the entire breakfast buffet was set up for me--that's excellent service! Upon returning to Iceland, I will definitely stay at the A10 again.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

I only stayed overnight during my layover in Iceland after visiting friends in Scotland. I chose this place because it was affordable and had good reviews and I have to agree with others. The owners are so incredibly nice and helpful. They were nice enough to share their dinner and movie with me. As a student on a tight budget, this was extremely helpful! The taxi to A10 cost about 2020 kr and they took me to the airport for free to catch my flight home. The breakfast was good and the accommodations were very clean.They kept my luggage after check-out to allow me to walk around Keflavik before they took me to the airport. The guesthouse is a short walk from the water and the main road with food and shopping. It was FREEZING, but when I returned I was able to have several hot cups of tea, which was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse to anyone and I hope to stay again someday. Thank you A10 Guesthouse for such a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: I chose the shared bathroom and small room. I had no issues with getting in the bathroom when I need...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I would like to share our experience with people like us who are going to Iceland for the first
time.
this guest house is excellent the owner is extremely helpful and the location is very quiet and a stone throw from the harbour.
all stars up for us for this location

Room Tip: room number 1
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We only stayed here one night as we needed a hotel close to the airport for an early flight home. I wish we could have stayed here longer! Spotlessly clean, excellent bathroom and very comfy bed! They also left us some food for breakfast the next morning as we had to leave at 6am before breakfast was served. Excellent location also, in a quiet area of Keflavik but only 2-3 minute walk from shops and restaurants. Highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
U.K
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This guest house was the first stop for us. on our trip to southern Iceland. we wanted 4 people family room and they had given such beautiful 2 room set, It is very close to the main tourist attraction that is Blue lagoon.., It was very clean, I did not look like a B&B. the staff were so helpful , spoke fluent English and were very helping in showing us the map if Iceland and , The breakfast was laid efficiently,.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family