“Super jeep with heli ride-superb”
Review of Mountain Taxi

Small-Group Golden Circle Glacier Super Jeep Tour
$355.36*
Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Taxi has cared for Superjeep & adventure travellers in Iceland since 1995. Day trips, longer tours, private travel, expeditions, VIP service and DMC. Personal attention and service to all discerning Iceland visitors. Expert help to make the utmost of your Iceland visit is just a call or mail away. The Mountain Taxi team.
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Valdimar was a great guide and we took his super jeep up into the mountains outside Reykjavik. We met the heli on a mountain top and shot around the mountains - a full on roller coaster ride. Only 20 mins and expensive but a real experience, Then it was back in the jeep and across rivers and snow covered terrain, A superb trip made better by a very knowledgeable and amusing guide

1  Thank indeptraveller457

Reviewed August 16, 2011

I wanted to go on a jeep tour while in Reykjavik. My hotel recommended this one, and it turned out to be a great experience. I chose the South Shore adventure, which was incredibly beautiful. Oskar was a great guide! I was amazed at his patience with a couple of very difficult customers. It's a little pricey but worth seeing Iceland this way at least once.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I've been on Mountain Taxi trips for 4 years in a row, every summer, all at least a week long, and several of them entirely custom for our group. The guides are incredible, multi-lingual, incredible knowledgeable about Iceland's history and geology. They are well traveled themselves and service is very important to them. I've done tours with other companies in Iceland and kept going back to Mountain Taxi. The vehicles are cleaner and more comfortable and the guides more engaging. My only complaint is that I've not been in the winter, I'm working on it!

Reviewed November 30, 2010

All very easy to book and we were picked up on time at our hotel. Our guide was really informative and we did the golden circle tour. The weather was not good enough to snowmobile on the glacier so they quickly arranged a quad bike experience instead. Drove back on frozen rivers. Fab fun. Would recommend. Although expensive it's well worth it and really memorable.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

Me and My husband went with Mountain Taxi to see the volcano eruption at Fimmvorduhals. This is our favorite trip of all time. It was so exciting, we could even touch the warm lava. The service they provide exceeded all expectations, you get the feeling right away that this is what they love doing and they have such a passion to make every trip a trip to remember. Their super jeeps are very spacious and clean, which is not a given I'm told. Mountain Taxi is the most experienced super jeep company in Iceland and they are the choice of presidents and VIP's that visit Iceland.
If you visit Iceland, its a must to take a trip with them, whether it is customized just for you or an organized day trip!