1. the pool is huge and great for swimming
2. the place is near the city
1. expensive food in the resto
2. old rooms- I got a deluxe room worth 1,800 but the shower is old and the room looks old
3. the staff are unfriendly- they won't even greet you. i was carrying two bags, no one helped me to carry my bag to my room.
4. I asked for extra towels because my towel got wet from swimming, the receptionist hesitated to give me one.
5. it takes 30-40 minutes before your order in the resto arrives
6. the deluxe cottages are far from the swimming pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Agoda so you can book your Lisland Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.