Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $95.34
More Info
from $183.79
More Info
All reviews see whales great tour sunny day humpbacks crew clothing overalls suits
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Went on a cloudy chilly day but it was surprisingly comfortable on the top deck. Saw so many humpback whales and harbor porpoises. Ana our boat captain and eagle eye whale spotter was so lovely. Go!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

We went whale watching on the extreme ribbed boat on October 22. Our captain Örn and our guide Anna were amazing! We were able to get up close to all the whales! It was an amazing experience! We saw about 6-7 different humpbacks and a few minke whales. It was so worth the money. I would really recommend the extreme boat tour because you can see the whales so well from the small boat and with just a few people around you. It is also fast enough to cruise over to a whale when you start to see it from far. I think this was my favorite thing I've experienced in Iceland!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

My husband and I did the speed boat tour on our honeymoon, and we had a fantastic time! We saw harbor porpoises, minke whales, and humpbacks so close that they sprayed water on us. Our guide Mary was knowledgeable and fun to have with us. I would highly recommend this your for anyone who loves beautiful views and marine life!

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I am so pleased we did this tour. Our experience was very good from the time we walked through the door seeking advice to the moment we stepped of the rib.
The views were amazing. To be so close to these wonderful mammals was such a privilege.
The guide Steph was brilliant too.

A truly wonderful experience.

The cost for 2 adults on the rib was approx £280.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

Our experience with Ambassador was great.
The staff were friendly and helpful; we saw four humpback whales during our time on the water and I have to admit I was as giddy as a toddler; the boat (ship?) was clean...although it was expensive, it was worth the money.