Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $99.84
More Info
from $192.46
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I am so pleased we did this tour. Our experience was very good from the time we walked through the door seeking advice to the moment we stepped of the rib.
The views were amazing. To be so close to these wonderful mammals was such a privilege.
The guide Steph was brilliant too.

A truly wonderful experience.

The cost for 2 adults on the rib was approx £280.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

Our experience with Ambassador was great.
The staff were friendly and helpful; we saw four humpback whales during our time on the water and I have to admit I was as giddy as a toddler; the boat (ship?) was clean...although it was expensive, it was worth the money.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

We could not keep count on the many whales we saw, so close up that I felt like I could just reach out my hand and touch them. What an amazing experience. We were on a high speed boat so we could just follow the whales and get up very close again and again. We also saw the warmest waterfall in Europe. Excellent trip with nice details in addition to the main purpose of seeing whales. Beautiful view of the mountains surrounding the fjord.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Well worth venturing out in the cold temperatures and under overcast skies.

You need to be up close to these incredible creatures to understand how special they are...our fellow mammals, no less. Crew member Anna's factual information was exceeded only by her charm.

Memorable and frankly, a ton of fun!

1  Thank appurb
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I must say that I did not know what to expect, but it was really nice. We saw many whales and the tour was brilliant. They sell drinks and snacks, and it was nice to have on the way back. The staff was very good, speak good english and nice give good explanation of what we saw. Nice to stay on the deck and enjoying the view.
Fun both for local people and tourists!

1  Thank thorita