- If you do 1 activity in Iceland out of the many on offer then let this be it!!!!!
- Anup was our guide (is also the owner) and was an exceptional host/guide as were his other instructors. All very professional guides, gave clear and concise briefs regarding the experience ahead of us which was the reassurance needed, particularly for those that might have had reservations or were perhaps feeling nervous (group ranged from ages 18-65). Felt very safe, developed a positive rapore with all and felt like a real personable experience. It was clear that safety was paramount as it should be but this did not detract from all the fun to be had on the river, so much fun and very chilled out and relaxed.
- Do take note on their website of the clothing that you need to wear to remain warm on the river but rest assured that the dry suit, etc that they provide is of the highest standard and will keep you dry.
- If you manage to chill out enough and have a look around you then you will not be disappointed by the breath taking views.
- We signed up for photos of the adventure and they utilised a go pro on the raft to film/photograph me and my girlfriends adventure. A few days later Anup sent us our photos and even a video that he edited himself which he didn't have to do and far surpassed our expectations as it is clear how busy they are day in/day out.
- Essentially we had a great time on our 1st day of our road trip round Iceland and this was by far the best activity we signed up to and that was considering that we did a skidoo on the glacier and ice lagoon trip thereafter.
- Thank you Anup and Viking Rafting for a great adventure, especially for the 'green room' flip and enjoy the rest of your season.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.