Having read previous reports I was a little concerned, however, the pool and grounds were constantly being cleaned and maintained. Staff were efficient and friendly. The notification about not taking food into the apartment didn't really affect us as we spent very little time indoors.
We would stay again, however, we like to be able to walk into Kyrenia in an evening, not drive for about 8 miles. We enjoyed a couple of meals at a fairly new restaurant in Alsancak Village, run by a retired police officer and his wife. This was just a short walk away, although we did have to cross a rather busy main road to get to Alsancak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Holiday Village nestles between the gentle slopes of the five-finger mountain and the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean coastline. Green Holiday Village is situated 9 km west of Kyrenia and 14 km east of Guzelyurt and 30 km far from Ercan airport. There are some beautiful beaches in and around Kyrenia and some are only 15-minutes walk from the resort. We are also within walking distance of the historical Lambousa ruins. The resort is just adjacent to the main road, where numerous public buses run into Kyrenia on a regular basis. The resort is in an appealing location with many attractions, suitable for all ages and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and GoNorthCyprus so you can book your Green Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Green Holiday Village Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas