The hotel is lovely. stayed in room 143 in 2010, and room 146 in Sept 2011 with no problems on room service,friendly helpful staff.We have just booked for this Sept 2012.
B+B is traditional turkish,We like to eat out. We understand the reason for not taking food to the apartment, but know one makes a big issue of it. Hire car is handy, for longer trips out ,you can get to local or town restaurants via dolmus bus. Restaurant silver rocks, along Lapta road,Blue door, Alsancak village and Dolphin [west] east of the village, hillside snackbar just past this bar,turn right up to riverside road 250 yds the acmenya restaurant. The one we liked in kyrenia off the harbour in a back lane, The fisherman, lots more about we have not had a bad meal yet.
We found this hotel quiet and relaxing,not much for children,which suites us,prefer quiet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Holiday Village nestles between the gentle slopes of the five-finger mountain and the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean coastline. Green Holiday Village is situated 9 km west of Kyrenia and 14 km east of Guzelyurt and 30 km far from Ercan airport. There are some beautiful beaches in and around Kyrenia and some are only 15-minutes walk from the resort. We are also within walking distance of the historical Lambousa ruins. The resort is just adjacent to the main road, where numerous public buses run into Kyrenia on a regular basis. The resort is in an appealing location with many attractions, suitable for all ages and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Green Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Green Holiday Village Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas