All in all we had a good holiday and there were some good positives, weather was great, food in poolside restaurant very good we ate here every night, swimming pools are great for kids, shop on site very handy.
Negatives include but of a battle getting cot in our room for our 18 month old even though requested in advance, drainage gullets around pool present trip hazard, lots of cats, too many unless you love cats, shower was rubbish and A/C could not cool both rooms, very good price though, probably would have had better time in nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Holiday Village of Northern Cyprus is set in the beautiful tranquil foothills of Kyrenia in a perfect setting of some of the most spectacular gardens ever to be seen in North Cyprus. Like most cyprus hotels all rooms are air-conditioned and have a fresh water swimming pool and indoor swimming pool and a fantastic aqua park, sauna and a massage parlor. Outdoor facilities include horse riding and tennis courts. Unlike some other Cyprus hotels, baby sitting services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and GoNorthCyprus so you can book your Riverside Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Riverside Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Kyrenia
- Riverside Garden Resort Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas