“Thank you!”
Review of Fazer Cafe Turku

Fazer Cafe Turku
Ranked #10 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Turku
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So today is probably the last day I am visiting this cafe on this trip to Turku, which I have been frequenting during my stay here. And today I discover the staff girls who have been here usually (I only saw the chef manager today) have been giving me deals that is only for members, even though I was not. Not only that, they have also been very caring to go out of of their way to serve me some simple vegetarian toast and such when there was no vegetarian pastry on counter. I am touched by their reach and as I may not see them again I hope they read this note of thanks.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Called in for morning tea and partook in a scrumptious hot chocolate and shared a wonderful sponge cream cake. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Overall: 3+
Comments: popularity has a cost; queues, noise, tight space and overpriced food
Reservation: -
Timing: 2
Cleanliness: 3
Price: 2
Price/value: 3
Revisit: well, hard to tell

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I went to the café to get something to eat for my trip back to my appartment. I got a Texas pulla. It was very nice with cinnamon and sugar. Taste was great.
The girl at the counter spoke english and helped me very well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

A chain cafe but it never fails. We visited in July when wanting some coffee and cake and Fazer cafes are usually a safe bet. A nice cafe, pretty quiet during a weekday evening and right next to Kauppatori market square. We had coffees, a caramel layered cake and a blueberry tartlet. Very good and the free coffee refills are always appreciated!

Date of visit: July 2018