“Nr 1 Pizzeria in Finland”

Ristorante Dennis Turku
Ranked #114 of 339 Restaurants in Turku
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Dennis is an easy-going restaurant in the heart of Turku where everybody is welcome to enjoy famous pizzas and other home made italian style dishes. We have warm and welcoming staff and cozy atmosphere. "Good food and feeling since 1975"
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I visited Dennis first time more than 30 years ago. After my first visit I have tried to experience Finlands nr 1 Pizzeria at least once a year. The quality and service have stayed on the top level all these years. If you love pizza, this is the place in Turku&Finland

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Dennis Turku

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Dennis must be the "icon" of pizza for many who lives in Turku. I have visited this restaurant since I was a child, from the early 80's. During these years the restaurant has looked exactly the same. The menu has obviously changed and the food has always been good, but occasionally the service can be really slow (last time we had to wait for our drinks for 30 minutes, and after that for 45 minutes more for the food...) Some of the staff is very young and inexperienced.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went to Dennis' with a friend and we each ordered a pizza. They offered us a complimentary salad as entry first and came with our water. After only ten minutes or so, our pizzas were here and they are big !
The food was delicious, the pizza has thin crust WHICH IS GREAT, no matter what other comments might say, this is how Italians usually make pizzas. We paid about 15 euros each but we were full and satisfied when we stepped out. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond.
The bill also came quickly after we were done eating, the staff pays attention to the customers.
We tried the Dennis' in Turku, Linnankatu, so maybe it is different in Helsinki or Tampere, but this one I definitely recommend !

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Pizzas here are always great. They also have quite often some special pizzas that you can't find anywhere else. Friendly staff and good food

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that this place is so busy and popular. I have eaten some of the best pizza in the world, in Florence, Milan and other locations in Italy, as well as NYC, and Chicago and other places renowned for pizza. I have also worked in a pizzeria. Compared to those pizzas, Dennis offers something which can't even be called pizza. The crust is thin and resembles soggy cardboard. The sauce is disgusting as is every other topping on the pizza. The best pizza in Turku, and the only decent one I have found, is at Sergios. Don't waste your time or your money here.

2  Thank Haisulit1973