“Great food, frendly staff”
Review of Amarillo Turku - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I go hear a lot. Food allways great, big portions, not expensive. Very frendly staff. Great place if you like burgers and stakes.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Have been eating here every now and then. Athmosphere is OK and food is between average and good. It is not a bargain, but not expensive either. I have always had good service, although I have to admit other people's comments that being a chain restaurant drops a few points here. Plus the fact thatbthe chain has special offers for key members. From a foreigners point of view I'd be pissed off to see that with a membership card I'd save 5-10 euros.

To be honest I could not give more than four stars for a place with this type of theme as I do not like BBQ sauces and therefore the menu is a bit limited for my taste. If you're into it, this place is worth a visit. There are few similar ones in town, but I haven't seen ones that would stand above this one.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

very good food and big place, disco, dans, Fantastic glamour, Nice, good food, atmosfare is very nice aand greatful go ex. with your friends

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Wanted to enjoy a cheap and satisfying meal for a late dinner.

We had a reservation in advantage but still we had to wait a free table for 15 minutes. Stupid. Food was ok but somehow so conveyor belt-like. No cook's heart attached. Nevertheless: our stomachs were filled.

1  Thank KuHz
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Pretty good Tex-Mex food. A chain restaurant so lacks a bit of "passion"