Hotel is located a walking distance from city center in a beautiful park area, close to lake shore. At late autumn isn’t a best time to visit, but on summer or spring time surroundings would be a lot better. On summer visitors there is a small beach and tennis court nearby.
Service at front desk was efficient and fast, basic good service: something that you would expect but nothing special.
Room and other areas reminded me of the 80’s, colors like light green, -pink, marble. Furniture had a combined stone, wood and angular shape. They could do some refreshing “make over” to make it more Scandinavian look. Room was clean and good sized, bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was a big disappointment. There was a good selection cold and hot food, but sausages were cold, bacon was raw or overcooked, cheeses was dry, cold cut’s was soaked in water, lots of bread’s end pieces on cutting board. Breakfast room was big and plenty of space to choose from, and breakfast was included in room price.
I travelled alone and stayed in room that was for one person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This meeting and congress hotel is located next to the beautiful lake Pyynikki, just a 10-minute drive from the centre of Tampere. City sights, such as the Särkänniemi amusement park and Tampere art museum are just a short drive away from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Rosendahl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Rosendahl Tampere
- Scandic Rosendahl Hotel Tampere