“Very cozy little place”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We have visited the place for a family lunch. The place was looking very promising, and indeed it was. The food was excellent and the service good. We have enjoyed the atmosphere of the place. I would recommend the place.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have visited this rasteurant since i was a little girl. Atmospheric and cosy restaurant. Nice service, good wine list. If you want to have for examble a good steak, this is place to go in Jyväskylä.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was very nice place for some good beefs and good wine. Good service even if it was quite a busy evening. Enjoyed this place a lot!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I liked the food, sophisticated but not exaggerated, and very tasty. Very good home made bread. For South European traveller not cheap at all, but from all the "good" places in this city, I think this one has the best relation quality-price. I will certainly repeat in my next visit in Jyvaskyla.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have eaten many times in this relatively small restaurant. Food is typical finnish so you do not find any asian specialities here. Athmosphere is great and food is always good. Service is great also eveytime. Log legend which is famous in Finland. I can recomment to all tourists also.