“Villa Martin New Year Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rob W
“Popped over for a look”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We popped over to Spain for a week to see how our build was doing, we stayed in this villa which was very comfortable modern and made my wife want one!! Not the plan!! The only thing I will say bad is they need a full length mirror in the front bedroom and the alarm sensor in the bedroom light the whole room up when you move in bed son over come that by throwing a pair of my black pants over it every night apart from those two things the place is great we would go back if we weren’t buying our own.

Management Response
Jun 16, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we will take you comments into account and do everything we can to improve on this so that we can achieve the 5 star review that this property deserves.
Best wishes
Sharon
jimmer187...
“Villa Martin New Year Stay”
Reviewed January 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had an amazing stay. The villa was lovely. Very clean and up to date. We had a very enjoyable staff. Thanks to Sharon for being on hand before and during our stay. The ladies said that the only thing that was missing was a full length mirror!

Management Response
Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your positive comments, we will be looking into putting a full length mirror in for the next guests.
We hope to see you at a Gleam Team Rental property again in the future.
Best wishes
Sharon
coyotebro...
scotland
“Booking Cancelled By Owner”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this holiday on 7th August and made a payment of nearly 2000 EUROs. On sending a query on 21st September, I was told that property was no longer available because the owner was going instead. The only reason I found out about this is because of my initial query. When I asked if they were going to actually inform me of this or was I just going to turn up for a 4 week holiday to find someone else already in the villa, they didn't reply. When I asked, did the owner think my nearly 2000 EUROs was to pay for their holiday and not my own, they didn't reply. I find it amazing that when you input your dates, these are seemingly checked with the owner before your dates at confirmed and you pay a very large deposit. How can something so simple go so wrong. After spending hours looking for a new villa, which isn't easy, I did come across one but unfortunately it seems to be run by the same Property Management Company "Gleam Team Rentals" so haven't booked this. I just can't believe that I would have been travelling with 2 children and 5 other family members for a 4 week holiday and be in a position that on arrival I wouldn't have had anywhere to stay. Disgusting.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing