other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
coyotebro...
scotland
“Booking Cancelled By Owner”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this holiday on 7th August and made a payment of nearly 2000 EUROs. On sending a query on 21st September, I was told that property was no longer available because the owner was going instead. The only reason I found out about this is because of my initial query. When I asked if they were going to actually inform me of this or was I just going to turn up for a 4 week holiday to find someone else already in the villa, they didn't reply. When I asked, did the owner think my nearly 2000 EUROs was to pay for their holiday and not my own, they didn't reply. I find it amazing that when you input your dates, these are seemingly checked with the owner before your dates at confirmed and you pay a very large deposit. How can something so simple go so wrong. After spending hours looking for a new villa, which isn't easy, I did come across one but unfortunately it seems to be run by the same Property Management Company "Gleam Team Rentals" so haven't booked this. I just can't believe that I would have been travelling with 2 children and 5 other family members for a 4 week holiday and be in a position that on arrival I wouldn't have had anywhere to stay. Disgusting.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing