Tripadvisor

Happy Food Garden
Order Online
Ranked #1,213 of 1,931 Restaurants in Helsinki
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the worst restaurant I have ever been too , we arrived at 9 as we had just arrived from London ........ the restaurant was empty so we asked if they were still open and they said yes and showed us to our table , we ordered a set menu and when it came out it was tasteless cold and nothing like what we had ordered !!! The staff were very strange and the lady was so rude ! We also asked for some prawn crackers and were given 5 ! We refused to pay all of the bill as we didn’t really eat and it was awful food and awful service , the woman became very aggressive and when my husband started to explain and showed her what we had ordered on the menu she pushed his hand away more than once and started smacking the table which frightened my 2 children ........ she then screamed that she was going to call the police ,,, then she came over and took the money and told us to leave . Worst experience I have ever had !!!! Avoid this place !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We went for the lunch buffet at 10euro each for all you can including tea, coffee and desserts.
Staff were attentive and friendly and the food was very tasty.
This was a very good deal at 10euro for Helsinki, it is hard to find a cheaper place to eat there!
Happy customers and left very full!
Strawberry Ice cream was so good!
Sorry no photos!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Go here, get the hot pot and BBQ buffet and have a life changing experience.

As a first timer for both hot pot and Korean BBQ this was an amazing experience.

The buffet is available every day from 17-21 and at least on the weekends I suggest making a reservation.

The buffet had a delicious array of meats, seafood and vegetables. The service was warm and welcoming and being total novices they were glad to answer all our silly questions. Our server was so kind and patient with my father and his flood of questions and we had a fun time learning new things.

The ingredients in the buffet was chilled well and were fresh. The quality was great and I'm salivating just thinking about the delicious hot pot lamb, enoki mushrooms, BBQ lamb rack and marinated pork not to mention the plump prawns.

I highly recommend this place for a fun evening with great food. The price is a good deal for the quality at less than 30e for all you can eat

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018

Went for the hot pot buffee, which cost a but over 22 euros. Most of the foods were frozen, but then again they are almost impossible to come by in Finland, fresh. But if you've an authentic hot pot experience in China or other quality Chinese restaurants in Asia or Europe, don't quite expect the same.

Very friendly staff, who helped us who did not quite know what to do and what to eat. Large variety of foods, different meats, fish, prawns and vegetables. Reserve plenty of time and enjoy your time with the food!

I can recommend this place and definitely will go back again sometime!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Had lunch here with a colleague. Its fair to say I will not go back. The place serves the usual chinese buffet dishes but would say worse quality than their competitors. They serve Sushi as well which is slightly better but experience is average at best.

Date of visit: January 2018