“Super tasty”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The food is great! I've been there twice. First time I ordered some kind of feta chicken burger. Ohhhh the taste! The portion was huge, at least for me. Last time I had the daily offer burger. So it was bacon burger with onions. It was super tasty and again I couldn't fit it all. Way better than all of those Mc Donnalds and Hesburger "burgers".

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Visited the Kalio branch on 2 occasions - wish I hadnt.

1st attempt - door advises that the place closes at 9pm, door was locked at 8.35.

2nd attempt - arrived at 8.20 to be told that they were closed??? (but its 9pm on the door) and waitress who tries hard to get rid of me tells me some nonsence about the fact they have to stop serving food by law half an hour before close......??? No Finnish person I have talked to knows of this law!

Eventually she let me order - I asked for no mayonaise but BBQ sauce - and no Coleslaw (because it has mayo in it).......food comes out BBQ Mayo and Coleslaw and then she argues with me that it was the sauce!

She eventually takes it back and out comes a new plate - with BBQ sauce and no coleslaw!

Ordered desert at the same time as my main order (just to keep within the law) and it was delivered with my main course! (how rude!)

It was the American Cheesecake, which was okay, but had the smallest amount of toffee sauce I have ever seen on it - Im really hoping that wasnt a standard measure and I was being victimized for making them work at the end of the day as if it was, someone needs to make some major changes to the standard measure!

Suffice to say that I will not be back!

All they had to do is have a note on the door saying the kitchen closes at 8.30pm - then I and 6 other couples would not have tried to get in the door between 8.30 and 9!

1  Thank LLG_sunguy
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food at Chico's was really good. I would recommend the cajun scalloped potatoes and mini-burgers from the starter menu. The portions are the perfect sized. They have english menus, you just have to ask the waitstaff.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A perfect place for lunch. One of the best tasting burgers I have ever eaten. It is not really cheap but lunch deal (EUR 9,5) is definitely worth a try. The place is very recently renovated, very cosy, also outside seating is nice and roomy. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our food (burgers and Cajun chicken) was awful. The chicken was smothered in bland sauce and burgers were less than average. There was no atmosphere and everything was way overpriced (€17 for a burger with 2 thin parttys stuck together with a cheese slice). I would have way preferred to go to mc Donald's and save my money

1  Thank Aoifeucd