“Greatest burger place in Helsinki!”
Review of MorriSon's

MorriSon's
Ranked #266 of 1,537 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Morrison's Grill & Green is located in the heart of Helsinki along the idyllic Ateneuminkuja, next to the Ateneum art museum. MorriSon's is a relaxed restaurant and known for large food portions - hamburgers and steaks are worth a trip to this restaurant. Lunch is served on weekdays from 11am-15pm.
Helsinki, Finland
“Greatest burger place in Helsinki!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was very positively surprised about this place. My boyfriend wanted to go there, but I did not have high expectations since I´m not a big fan of burgers. My opinion changed immediately when we got there though. Morrison´s is very atmospheric and the staff members were very friendly. Even though the place was packed, we got served very fast. Both of our burgers tasted delish and the prices were absolutely ok for Helsinki. I´m already excited about my next visit there! :)

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Miami, Florida
“Great burgers,great sides,friendly help.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This restaurant was reccomended to us by a local. She told us the hamburgers were great and not expensive. Looking at the menu and seeing weinerschnitzel one of our favorites we asked our waitress which was better the burger or the schnitzel. Without hesitation she said the burger.
We took her at her word and both ordered different versions of the burger. Tasty, gently seasoned, piled high with onions,lettuce and tomato. Have a choice of several sides. I tried the scalloped potatoes and my husband tried the mashed. Both were homemade and huge portions. Way too much for one person. The drinks were mostly bottled beers and some wine which we didn't try. It was very busy. The service was fast and efficient. If you want something simple, not expensive and good go here. Just down the street is Hemingways Bar a great place for drinks before or ater dinner.

• Visited September 2012
Helsinki, Finland
“Best vegetarian burgers in Helsinki”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The decor and staff are ok, the prices are pretty affordable, the wine list is too limited, but their vegetarian burgers are the best in Helsinki.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank chaneli_10
St. Petersburg, Russia
“One of the biggest burgers I have ever had.”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Liked: burgers are quite tasty and huge. Disliked: burgers are quite tasty and huge.

Visited January 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best Restaurants around”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I went for a meal in this delightful restaurant. The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and attentive.

The meal we had was delicious. If we had stayed longer and had stumbled upon this restaurant earlier in our stay, we would have definitely gone back.

• Visited January 2012