“A fantastic meal”

Chez Dominique
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My partner and I were celebrating her birthday chez Dominique. It was such a wonderful treat. From the very moment we arrived to the time we were handed our cloths to enter the Finnish winter night. The food was excellent as well as the service. We were recommended a wine menue that superbly supported our seven course dinner. I do hope you will be met the way we were and can enjoy this fantastic restaurant. Enjoy :-)

1  Thank Espen B

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great experience lovely and refined tastest. We really appreciated the service level.
Thank you for the unforgetable visit.

1  Thank Jari B
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Visited Chez Dominique this Spring for the second time after a long break from my first visit. I was totally disappointed in the quality and the tiniest portions ever. I have been dining in several restaurants with this fine dining concept in Helsinki as well as in other countries so I do understand that portions are small. However, I find them exaggeratedly so in Chez Dominique. Food quality was rather alright, nothing really special.
On a more positive side, I liked the stylish and inviting feel of the interior and the service was very good.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Centrally located near Esplanade
Modern and pleasant decor
Very attentive staffs . Great service.
A lot of emphasis on food presentation which is full mark
Very small portion
Tried 6 courses surprise menu
Very refine dining
Deservingly 2 star in Finland
Worth the value
Highly recommend

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Chez Dominique started "bye bye dominique" bistro style at 1st of May 2013. We visited restauraunt during this theme and were amazed!! Food was just incredble! Sommelier amazed us with his wine choises. Small minus goes for a service, during our dinner all went fine, when we were leaving my company went visit ladies room, waiter just took her coat from coatroom and handed it to me...There i was.. Standing coat at my arms for 10mins.. at 2 Michelin star restauraunt...