“Very good Nepalese”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Taka-Töölö
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Every now and then I have my lunch (sometimes also dinner) in this restaurant. I have never been disappointed. Food here is really tasty, service is very friendly and the restaurant is nice and tidy. And… you get all this in a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Juhani K

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were here on a Friday night with a group of friends and had a great time! The food was absolutely delicious and the service very friendly. I liked that the food came with different kinds of sauces like chutney, so we were able to try different tastes. I would definitely go back and recommend this to others.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Me and my wife visited this restaurant because of good reviews in Tripadvisor. Fantastic food aromas catch up with us about 200 meter before we arrived to the restaurant. Aromas were so good that our expectations for the food took a huge step up before we even went inside...

When we arrived to the restaurant it was totally full (we didn't have a reservation). We had to wait about 10 - 15 minutes before we got table. When we did get our table, stuff asked right away what we like to drink and of course they gave us menus's. There was plenty of choices in the menu - meat, fish, vegetables etc. - what ever you want! At this time we decided that we take only main courses - for me Chicken Curry (12,50 €) and for my wife Mountain Spesial Chicken (18,50 €) (main courses includes Naan bread). Both dishes were great, but beacause this curry dish was much more cheaper and there wasn't that much difference between dishes I think that curry was more value for money. For dessert my wife took glass of mango Lassi - it was really great dessert for that spycy food - youghurt makes good for your stomach after spycy food. I took only cup of coffee for dessert but it wasn' t good - i told this also to the stuff and they didn't charge it! Great place, great food and friendly stuff!

1  Thank Timo B
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very nice food with polite service. Everything were just right. Lunch time it can be crowded, but stuff will do everything very nicely. It worth to wait little. One of the must go places.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

A friend of mine told me about this place a few months ago and I finally made it! I had a lunch chicken and it was really nice, sweet, a bit spicy with rice, yogurt sauce and some salad. Reasonable price for a reasonable portion. The atmosphere is really nice: music and friendly service.