“Spicy and Good”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Taka-Töölö
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you like Indian food, you will love this Nepalese restaurant, the food is like Indian food but even better. The service was very very good.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The staff were very friendly, the restaurant is nice and tidy. I went there for a lunch with my son, we both had chicken with fresh cheese, which was very good. The tastes were in a good balance. The raita sauce was maybe a bit sweet for me, but that's a matter of taste. The portions were quite big, naan bread was included in the very reasonable price.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

First time at a Nepalese Restaurant for dinner. Food was excellent and very tasty and not pricey. Food portions perhaps too big. Excellent value for the money. Very cosy atmosphere. Can recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am quite used to Nepalese and Indian cuisine and this is the best i have had in many years!
The quality of the food was excellent. The Staff were friendly and helpful and the tastes were fantastic!
Even the prices were quite reasonable, which surprised me considering the quality of the food.
There was no problem getting a "Doggy bag" and they even put in extra rice for free!
I will recommend this to all my friends.
Thank you Ravintola Mountain for a perfect experience!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This place gets the basics right: Tasty food, good service, and excellent value. The food is well prepared and delicious. Good value too, as with each meat of vegetable main dish you get a nice portion of rice, raita, dal, and naan bread. Poppadums are also served as soon as you are seated. We have tried several of the lamb and chicken dishes and they have all been top notch. The service is also very friendly and efficient. There are two small issues that haven't stopped us going back, but I feel I should mention. One is that each time we have been tiny fruit flies have bothered us as we ate. And some of the beer glasses could use a thorough cleaning.