“Good indian restaurant near Kamppi”
Review of India Tandoor

India Tandoor
Ranked #368 of 1,675 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very helpful and friendly staff. Food is really indian. You may order several starters and this will be more than enough to be full.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is very average and it is good at that. Location is very good. Service is good and the place is clean. Food, well this is average. But we did enjoy our meal on sunday afternoon. Hope you will too.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great tasting indian food near Kamppi, Helsinki, with well mannered service. I keep going back just for those reasons over and over again.

1  Thank jearnia
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great spicy food, well priced and nice service, fast if you are on the move :) Its next to the Radisson Hotel and has a few tables, so better to call and book. I was alone and was made to feel at home.

1  Thank AndreF478
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had the tandoori special, one of their more pricey dishes. The overall quality Was very poor, I Was Soo disappointed! I got a few pieces of meat, chicken and prawn on top of a salad. I've been to india before and I don't recall ever getting meat on salad! There wasn't even any sauce to go with it. This is most certainly the first and last time I'm eating in tandoor!

2  Thank nea-loves-food