“Nice nepalese lunch”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Have just eaten a good lunch, Palak Bhendo, spicy lamb in spinache ginger sauce with naan-bread. Will surely come again.

There are newer reviews for Pikku Nepal

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Nice food had very tender chicken tandoori dish and soft spiced prawns; gast service too.
Toilets a bit messy.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very good nepalese food. Went there for lunch many times and I was never dissapointed. Portion size is good and the food is very tasty.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

The food was quite good. The normal prices are quite high. However they have three choices everyday with special (reasonable) prices. My main problem with the restaurant is that the girl that was serving us was very impatient. We felt as if we were disturbing her for being there. We asked for menu's and she said that you will end up with the special prices. Really pitty, because the food was really good but the nice feeling was destroyed by the rude and impatient waitress.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I had dinner at Pikku Nepali with a group of friends a week ago. The place was almost empty although my friend told me it is usually quite busy in the evenings. The service was polite and very quick and the food nice (good selection of vegetarian food too) - nothing more, nothing less. Unfortunately they were out of stock for Nepalese beer as I would have loved to try some. I payed about 25 euros for the meal and few (Finnish) beers which I found quite reasonable.