“Good dim sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Neighborhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed October 17, 2012

One of our regular places for Dim Sum... probably the best Chinese restuarant in Helsinki for Dim Sums...serving is authentic and prices are reasonable.The Peking duck is also good.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

One of the only places that serve dim sums and authentic Chinese food in Helsinki (not the stuff us westerns often think of as "Chinese"). Really good! The atmosphere is really nice and classy, not so family-friendly though. Great for business meetings, one time we visited the restaurant and Stephen Elop was sitting in the table next to us! Will go again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

After a long walk trying to find somewhere to find decent food I stopped at Empire Plaza at Kamppi Centre. As it was a beautiful summer evening I stayed in the outside seating area.
The service was very friendly and quite quick, the food was a bit too much localised,lots of soy glop. Apart from that my choice, lamb with ginger sauce was tasty, it cost about 17 Euros. They do not have much of a choice in beer, the normal Finnish "tuoppi's, not my favourite. But, it appears all Finns are happy with it :(

Reviewed February 23, 2012

A chineese resturant placed in a mall.

Traditional decorations...

Staff was serviceminded and very friendly.

I had dim sum and chicken skewers and it was really good.

I will return

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I travelled with my family to Helsinki and really excited to find good chinese food. We visited this restaurant 3 times and the service was bad all the times. Don't bother talk to the manager (happened to be the owner's son, a young lad) either. We did, and and this was the response we got: "If you don't like us, too bad".
Not to mention the last time we went, the waitress refused to provide my daughter with a high chair.

4  Thank food_fan38