“Average Food, Good Service But Dark Inside”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Ravintola Memphis

Ravintola Memphis
Ranked #951 of 1,470 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Vironniemi
Brussels, Belgium
“Average Food, Good Service But Dark Inside”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

It is dark inside like a nightclub !
Average food. Basic American diner Menu.
We had a selection of starters to share and 2 of the 3 came cold/look warm.
Good drink selection and the service was OK (although not sure if you were meant to go to the bar to get service or serviced at your table).
Good TV's for watching sport.

• Finnish first
Finland
“Basic chain restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Clean place, friendly service. Nothing special. Try "Eat Helsinki" offer, salmon, only 10 euros, very good!

Visited March 2012
Espoo, Finland
“Not the best option”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

Food ok, but a bit price for the quality. Service was good and the place was comfortable. I think there is much better options than this one.

• Visited December 2011
Paris, France
“Skip it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

We waited over 30 minutes to get our food and then had to send my husband's plate back b/c it was the wrong order. He got the classic burger and I got a Caesar salad sandwich. The sandwich was ok, but the burger wasn't anything special. I wouldn't suggest this place as having "the best burgers in town." In fact, I'd skip it all together. Try Morrison's down the street instead. Food and service was much better!

• Visited December 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very oily stirfry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

I recently visited Memphis with my partner: he ordered a tuna burger and I the Fantasy Wok. While he enjoyed his burger, my stirfry was frankly the worst I've ever had. The taste was really nothing to write home about but the worst thing was that the dish was completely drenched in oil - the noodles were basically sat in a pool of oil, and I just couldn't finish my meal. When we mentioned this to the waiter, he replied that the dish was made with both chilli and sesame oil, and was meant to be like that. I basically left the restaurant hungry and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.