“Great little restaurant to enjoy dinner with friends”
Review of Soul Kitchen - CLOSED

Soul Kitchen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2013

If you need a place to enjoy your dinner with friends and don't want to pay much, choose Soul Kitchen. Food comes quickly, service is comfortable and kind and the restaurant is cozy.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Try soul platter, it's worth it! Excellent food and very nice service. I really enjoy. I can recommend!!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to Soul Kitchen on a busy night during the weekend. The place was totally packed and we couldn't get seats at first. We chose to wait and got a beer at the bar while checking the menu. It was worth waiting. Food was really good and reasonably priced. The staff was quite busy but always very nice. I would go there again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, good prices, nice staff, great location, nice atmosphere. I go here all the time. Veggie burger is my favorite - it's one of the best veggie burgers I've eaten anywhere!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a good late night burger with friends when we were out partying in Kallio area. Its a good pöace to enjoy your meal, service is generally good but some days it can be slow. Prices are high when compared to other restaurants with similar menu. Yet they do maintain good quality and the menu does have some special dishes worth tasting. I dont like the space, but the interior looks good. I think you wont be dissappointed when eating here.