Review Highlights
Super fun with friends

Great experience and super friendly service. We want on Friday and one item in the game broke down... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2023
360sofiam
Helsinki, Finland
via mobile
Dinner Party

Excellent game full of surprises! Challenging, as first timers we didn't make it through the game... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2022
SaMaMet
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Nice activity for the family with teenagers. Everyone enjoyed the task and we managed to get out in time.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Decorations and effects and the atmosphere were all so lifelike. Great job with that! Riddles, puzzles were interesting, we loved them all.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

The rooms were too difficult to finish in one hour so it was mostly frustrating. Althoughthe decorations and sounds were great.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Minna V
Reetta K, Manager at Escape Room Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi Minna,

We are sorry to hear that the game difficulty made the whole experience sour for you. We note the difficulty level with each game on our webpage. I hope you'll try another one, as the experience usually teaches you as well. :)

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I recommend to everyone looking for something different. Choose the difficulty level according to the people attending the game.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 5, 2017

I didn't know what to expect from this game. I thought it would be a walk in the park, but it actually turned out to be a difficult task. I've heard from my friends that it is totally worth the time, and after experienced it, I can't beg to differ. This activity teaches the player problem-solving in a quite advanced level. Overall, I'm very happy I went there, and I haven't regretted it one bit. I strongly recommend everyone to try it out, since it suits for anyone regardless of gender or age.

Date of experience: May 2017