“It's anti-clockwise, people”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“It's anti-clockwise, people”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you're running around Töölönlahti like the locals do, remember to go anti-clockwise. Otherwise you're doing it wrong. Great little route. Less than 2 kms from the city center.

Visited October 2012

• Finnish first
Vaasa, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for jogging or taking a walk”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The view is really nice around Toolo Bay and it really is an oasis in almost the middle of the city. Close to most hotels and perfect for walking or jogging.

Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A classic walk”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Take a walk or jog around Töölönlahti -- a true classic. It's about 2,5 kilometers, and I wouldn't say there's anything to see specifically, but the walk is a definitive Helsinki-an thing. If you go in the summertime, make sure you stop at the cafe next to the blue villa (Sinisen huvilan kahvila).

Visited October 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Scenic and Surrounded with Cute Cafes”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

There are a few cute cafes around if you want a coffee or food, and the walk is very nice and scenic. My friend and I both enjoy running around the lake now that we are here for a few weeks.

Visited May 2012
Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice to stroll around”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

One in the month I take the walking route around Toola Bay. I start from Hakaniemi along the okoy strand. I take a galss of wine in Pirita Restaurant. In summer time I sit on the terance of the restaurant and look over the bay and I see The national Museum, the Parlament House, the Finlandia house, the Opera house and I say to my self: Helsinki is beautiful.
After the wine I continue my strolling through the wooden house area of Linnunlaulu. I have come at the bottom of the bay. I walk around the botton by the Helsinki City Garden, Stadium and in the Opera house. From the other side of the bay I can see the places, which I left behind. Now I am in Toolo Bay Park and When I continue my travel I have reached Hesperia Park. Little bit more to walk and I have come to Kiasma museum. Around trip is ended.

Visited March 2012