“expensive”
Review of Marimekko

Marimekko
Ranked #9 of 98 Shopping in Helsinki
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Marimekko has great colorfull designs. But I think it is highly over priced. Anyway it is a must visit when being in Helsinki.

1  Thank Charl0tka
There are newer reviews for Marimekko

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Glorious technicolour dreamcoat of bright, graphic prints. Excellent quality goods, expensive but worth purchasing. Do check out of the outlet/shop in east Helsinki for much better-priced bargains, especially fabric and last season items.

I am LOVING my laptop bag.

5  Thank CKJEngland
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I enjoyed shopping at Marimekko. The styles are very unique, and the quality is very high. I purchased a very cute top, a cute and sturdy umbrella and a cute necklace. I recommend stopping by when shopping in Helsinki !

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been a great fan of the Marimekko designs for almost 20 years, when I visited Helsink for the firts time. The Design and patterns are Finnish Design at its very best. Unfortunately the price is not for every pocket and most of the items sold in this main store in Helsinki is very, very expensive.

1  Thank MiriamM972
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This factory/outlet shop is only about a 15minute metro and 5-10 minute walk form the centre of Helsinki. The current range seems to be available there although with limited stock and prices appeared to be pretty much in line with the normal retail units. there was quite a lot of stock from last or perhaps end of season lines and some sizes (on bedding etc.) that were only for the export market. Prices on these items did seem to be reduced. We had been warned that the shop could be crowded although we got there a little after opening ( 10am) on a Wednesday morning and there was no issue with crowds. If Marimekko is something you like ( and my wife does) then this is well worth a visit.

11  Thank Nakkin