“I'd never noticed”

140 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 348 helpful votes
“I'd never noticed”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been here too many times to remember. I had never noticed the details on the Kolmen Sepän sculpture that the previous reviewer did! I never thought to peek. I shall be back in Helsinki in June and shall write a report for everyone's delectation.

In the meantime, this is a well known landmark and an excellent meeting place, right in the centre of things.And I guess that now we know, we can while away time while waiting for friends looking at dimensions and prepuces!

Visited June 2013

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The 3 smiths are...”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

... toned, though not overtly muscular. This is a pretty cool statue and located in a cool place. It also has an interesting history as it was bombed during the second world war by someone. There is a pizza hut nearby, which sort of detracts from the statue. If you look closely at them, you will notice that they are not of the Hebraic faith, if you know what I mean. It is also odd to find three men who are exactly of the same 'size'.

Visited November 2013