Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice snowy walk

Went on a walk in the national park today. The guide was brilliant, chatty and friendly, and we had... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2019
Nickdk123
Copenhagen, Denmark
via mobile
Hike through Nuuksio National Park

Great tour through Nuuksio! Really knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide who made us a fantastic... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2019
Tasha L
Perth Hills, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Helsinki
from $36.44
from $28.47
from $159.33
Helsinki Card
93 Reviews
from $55.80
More Info
All reviews national park great guide reindeer park frozen lake pastries canoeing adventure beautiful forest wild mushrooms day trip cinnamon buns highlight of our trip small group snowshoe olli lakes hike berries
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I recently went on the Nuuksio National Park canoe tour and I can't say enough good things about it or our guide Mika. He immediately made everyone feel welcome and shared lots of interesting information about the areas we were driving through. Once we got to the park, he gave us an overview of the day and taught us the basics of canoeing. Then we hit the lake! The area is absolutely gorgeous. The mid-day stop for a Finnish snack was really fun, and the pictures Mika took were unexpected but very much appreciated. Even though it rained a little during my tour, Mika helped us make the most of it and I would definitely recommend this tour if you're looking to experience a bit of nature while still staying close to Helsinki.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent experience, besides canoeing, can also swim in the very beautiful lake, and even more, unexpected good photos taken by our guide, sent to us free of charge.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This was a magical day out - we loved getting into the beautiful natural environment so close to Helsinki. It was peaceful, enjoyable and lots of fun. We were brave enough to finish with a swim in the lake. Thank you to Mira for being a fantastic guide. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank LoulouVenus
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Dear Feel the Nature team

my experience with the Berry and Mushroom picking in Nuukiso National Park felt like a real taste of Finish Mother Nature and I loved the tour. Our guide Mira was amazing and she taught as all things about Finland and why the Forests play an important role to the country. My more favourite part was when we gathered round at a campfire which was already set after a long walk through the woods picking berries. I never thought how somewhere special like the Finnish woods could just be filled with so much life. Mira was an absolute star and also went the extra mile and took pictures of the tour and then sended it to us so that the memories can be framed and last forever. To anyone who is going to Helsinki or in Finland in general I would strongly recommend Feel the Nature as they will give you a real experience of Finland's countryside.

Kind Regards

Adam Matthew

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank matthewmradamm
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

A very relaxing day paddling across tranquil lakes with beautiful forest scenery. Our tour guide was very friendly and helpful and we were provided with delicious snacks, juice and good coffee during a rest break. They were able to give me gluten free food no problem, which was much appreciated.

Date of experience: June 2018