“Great tour - and check out their bicycling tours”

Happy Guide Helsinki
Book In Advance
More Info
$22.78*
and up
Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Happy Guide Helsinki offers guided activities in Helsinki and Southern Finland. We have daily options the whole year around. What is common for all of them they are offered the sunny and sustainable way :) We have city and themed walking tours, bicycle tours and we show you the real Helsinki how we locals live and love it: enjoying the effective and eco-friendly public transport network of Helsinki. You can join us for public tours from Free Walking Tour weekends to daily tram and bike tours to private guide services. For everything there is a sustainable tour solution!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great tour - and check out their bicycling tours”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wow, what a great amusing city tour! Not the usual history, architecture, politician mix- this was a great and funny approach to the city of Helsinki.
Definite a must for all interested in a wee bit more!
And the evening sauna cycling tour is just awesome!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank TobiasPolarBear

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Bend, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You must take this bike tour in Helsinki!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Helsinki is made for riding bikes. You will see lots of bikes everywhere and people riding them in the parks, along the sea, and on the city streets. It is easy because the city is mostly flat and the main sights are not far from each other. I decided I must rent a bike and luckily there was a tour available when I arrived at the rental shop. I had a one speed bike which was all I needed. My guide was very fun and enthusiastic and was careful to keep us safe. He bought us coffee and cakes when we took a break. We saw all the main attractions by bicycle. My favorite part was at the end when we rode back into the city center along the sea. This was one of my best memories of my month-long trip around Europe!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Laury R
Vienna, Austria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing bike tour - Helsinki”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It was my lucky day: by happenstance, I had a private bike tour with Happy Tours on a beautiful spring day....plus, it was Vappu Day - a festive national holiday - so everyone was out and about. This is a MUST for anyone traveling to Helsinki. My amazing guides were so friendly and knowledgeable, and I felt safe and comfortable (I'm not a huge biker) the entire time. A perfect way to spend time with new friends, learn a little Finnish history, and see a beautiful city! The highlight of my trip.

Visited May 2013