“Delicious burger”
Review of Roslund Meatshop

Roslund Meatshop
Ranked #181 of 1,586 Restaurants in Helsinki
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious burgers, fresh finnish ingredients! Go and try the rosburger. Descent price too=12,50€.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great burgers, simple and rich by taste! Different kind of place -it´s a meat shop :) If you want to try something different, out of the city center, go and have a try,

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Title says it, and I've had plenty of gourmet burgers all over the world. This one was the best I've ever had!
Everything about this was spot on. Cool venue in an old food hall, young guys really taking time in explaining the products and the burger was mind blowing. Beef was prepared to perfection. It is always a sign of a good joint when they don't ask how you want your beef. They do it medium.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My Finnish friend recommended this place for burgers as a new business for a well-established meat purveyor in Helsinki who was relocated from the enclosed market near the main waterfront due to renovations of the entire marketplace. I sat at along a counter looking directly upon the grill area, so I saw this whole thing assembled. I saw freshly ground beef formed into generous patties, grilled, topped with cheese (something white and flavorful) and bacon, then added to a toasted brioche bun with Russian dressing, cole slaw, and pickles. It's one of the best burgers I've had in a while, and I live in a very crowded NYC burger scene. Even the pickles were delicious! I was only sorry that their French fries were sold out (but to be fair, it was 3:00 pm). Hope to repeat a visit here the next time I return:

1  Thank Clara O
Reviewed September 19, 2013

If In N’ Out had a gourmet burger, the Rosburger would be it. It’s got the thousand island dressing, soft bacon, coleslaw. The meat was nothing special, although they charcoal their burgers. I guess because they fresh ground their own beef I was expecting something different.

I ate mine with my hands and had a goopy glorious mess. Locals were more refined and ate with fork and knife.

Fries are not included with the burger, so it's a bit expensive (like the rest of Helsinki). Also, the grill closes before the closing time of the market. The market closed at 6, I was there at 5:40 pm, but the grill was closed.