“Trattoria Sogno visited”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Cosy atmosphere an friendly staff. We had antipasto plank for starters and whitefish for main course. Both were tasty.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had a couple of hours before our duty, so we decided to have a lunch in Töölö. After passing some closed or too familiar restaurants we found this Italian place. You could feel the cozy atmosphere already when noticing the rocking chairs in the smoking area outside. The food was delicious and fulfilling while the service was pleasant. We were positively amazed of the low prices they had in the menu. I'd give 5 stars if I didn't see the flies inside.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've been to Trattoria Sogno several times and it is one of my favourite places in Helsinki. The interior is very lovely and makes you feel at home. Service is excellent and food very tasty.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We visited with a large group of friends. Everyone was pleased with their meal. Food was well made with good ingredients. The service was a bit slow, but overall we had a very nice time.
The restaurant serves side dishes chosen from the menu (4e portions) to accompany your main dish. The idea is fun, but recommending two sides per main is a bit excessive. Especially if you are not used to eating massive portions. I had the wild boar and luckily only one side dish. I could not even eat all of the meat. And I am not a person with a small appetite! A portion of pasta or potatoes etc. would have been too much.
With a group of friends sharing the side dishes would be a good idea. That way you get to taste several but are not too full after the meal.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have visited Sogno now few times and have always been very happy with the food and the service. Last night we were there again, now with a group of 10 people. We definitely weren´t the easiest party in the fully booked restaurant, but still the service was great. And the food again was terrific. My POLPO ALLA GRIGLIA and the BRASATO GAMBA DI ANATRA (over done leg of duck) were just perfect. The whole party enjoyed their food and it was nice to be in a restaurant where you could have a lively conversation with your friends without the feeling that you are disturbing others. Almost like in Italy.