“My first HRC experience - a great one!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #99 of 1,690 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Helsinki serving your favourite Hard Rock Cocktails and great food everyday of the week. The restaurant is adorned by Rock memorabilia from legendary and contemporary artists such as Kiss, John Lennon, Michael Jackson and more. Don't miss our Rock Shop!
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a Friday evening and got seated right away. I ordered a California Burger and it was delicious. I was happy to pay 20 euros for it. Staff was very helpful and they took care of us all the time. Music was played on the background but it didn't bother us. I definitely want to visit other HRC restaurants! I recommend this restaurant for those who want a great burger!

HRC_HELSINKI, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are really happy that your first (!) HRC experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you at the other cafe's around the world and please share with us your experience!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We've been at least 10 different HRC's from Hong Kong to Santo Domingo and everything between. There was kind of HRC feeling and place is stylish and location couldn't be much more better...but....It was friday (mid)night and place was almost empty. Maybe that was the reason that service wasn't that friendly that we are used to. It wasn't rude, but no smiles or nice to see yous either. And the prices are really high, even in Helsinki city centre standards(mojito is 20€!).
It's really good thing that there finally is HRC in Helsinki and someday I will go there again and hope that this was just a mishap.

Terve Ville. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are a fan of the brand and we would love to hear more about your experiences at other Hard Rock's around the world. With regards to having low traffic on this particular Friday at midnight - we have now introduced a regular DJ program which will play on Friday and Saturday from 22:00. We also have introduced special offers around sparkling wine & champagne which always start when the DJ starts. With regards to the pricing of our Mojito, this price includes the Glass as well. This was under the keeper section in our Menu. Our normal price of a mojito is €11.80. We apologise that at this time - our service did not meet our high standards and we look forward to you giving us another chance to shine!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I like to stop at Hard Rock cafes whenever I want to eat a good steak with no surprises and this Helsinki location makes no exception. I had dinner here on a Wednesday night; the service was fast and staff OK.
I had a NY strip steak cooked rare, a coke and an espresso for approx 40 euros. Steak was very good.
The atmosphere was not as "engaging" as it usually is; not many gadgets and different furnitures than I saw in other locations
POSITIVE ASPECTS:
Good steak

NEGATIVE ASPECTS:
the atmosphere...

HRC_HELSINKI, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review on us. We are always happy to hear from a Hard Rock fan! Happy to hear that you liked our steak and that it was consistent with the other Hard Rock's. We apologise that our atmosphere fell short of your expectations. All Hard Rock's around the world have unique design aspects with each providing it's own look and feel.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The service here is good.we got seated straight away.staff are child friendly...
The food just spot on within 10 min it's there on the table and you think how am I going to eat all that.but it taste good whatever you ordered.then you go for ice cream and what a heap of ice cream you get.its enough for to but if your like me you eat it all yourself and worry about your weight later :0)

Hi Terry!! Thank you for the awesome review!! I agree that our Ice Cream is too good to share ;)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Despite going there on a Friday night we were seated immediately. Although we had to wait for a waiter to take our orders for at least 20 minutes. Our food came pretty quickly within 15 minutes or so. We chose my favourite chicken fajitas and a legendary burger. The portions were large and the food was nice as usually at Hard Rock Cafes. The prices were okay for Helsinki. We spent 60 euros for two meals and and two drinks. The place was busy with waiters running around all the time so If you are looking for a quiet place to eat this wouldn´t be my choice.

1  Thank PetraB8

Hi Petra! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great time at the Hard Rock as always!! :) Sorry to hear that you had to wait for a server to take your order as Friday nights are very busy for us. We look forward to seeing you again!!