“fun themed restaurant”

Cuisines: Scandinavian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Go to Harald for the viking theme and good food. The atmosphere is fun and the food is enjoyable. There were vegetarian options as well as a lot of meat options (Viking style??). We put on viking hats and took photos, and this was a good place for a mixed-age group.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you are looking after some difference for your meal, try Harald. Viking-food and special taste in nice atmosphere!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great old fashioned food, very big dishes, lots to eat, very tasty and great menus. We recommend you to try the Three Shields of the Gods menu.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

As an Australian travelling to Finland to meet my family, I had to pick a restaurant that we would all appreciate. Fortunately I picked Harald.
A truly magnificent night. The food was outstanding, the staff were as friendly as one would meet anywhere and the atmosphere was just perfect. We all found the menu to be very funny, entertaining and above all, just delicious to eat.
It was also great to dine and be entertained in a "truly Viking" establishment. The decor and staff contributed to a feeling of comfort and enjoyment that lasted with all of us for some time after we had left. I found the cost of the meals was not extravagant and in fact representative of the quality of the food which was, as I have said, simply outstanding. When next I am in Finland, I will certainly be visiting Ravintola Harald again. In fact, as I said to the Manager, why not open a restaurant in Sydney?

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had the most pleasant experience with the Harald restaurants in Turku and Tampere, so I had really high expectations in Helsinki. It did not upset me. On Saturday evening the place was half-full, so there was no problems with a free table. Great meat dishes and the best honey beer in town! Their own beer. Definitely a nice place right across the road from Forum. If you want something less typically European and less dull, this is a right place to go.